Of the many shifts in instructional delivery, one of the most dramatic is the methods by which educators communicate with their students. In this episode, you'll learn how to support asynchronous learning through effective communication strategies.
- Why focus on communication? [6:14]
- How can educators help students combat a feeling of having limited live access to personalised support? [7:19]
- How can educators ensure that their students always know when learning activities are occurring and where to find the information they need? [13:29]
- How can educators avoid misalignment or misunderstandings about expectations, processes, or products? [16:40]
- Why focus on pedagogy over educational tools? [27:40]
- Q&A [29:21]