Turnitin is participating in Times Higher Education’s Virtual ANZ event - come join us!
- 1 Hour panel discussion hosted by Turnitin on the topic of Authentic Assessments
- Q&A session with our guest presenters
- Our online assessment and academic integrity experts + downloadable resources at the Turnitin virtual booth
- Networking opportunities with subject matter experts across ANZ higher education
- Free access to all sessions in the THE LIVE ANZ 2020 programme
What we’ll cover
Recent global events have reinforced the need for authentic assessments to bolster learning outcomes, and put a spotlight on higher education institutions to ensure they are cultivating ‘job-ready’ students.
This roundtable panel discussion will explore different perspectives on the design and delivery of authentic assessments to address the important issues of how to measure success, inform future iteration, and reimagine/rethink courses during the uplift process.
Our panel guests will cover the current challenges with design processes, share best practices for academics and instructors choosing to design more authentic assessments, and talk about how to effectively measure success in achieving learning outcomes. Join us for what will be a robust discussion on the development of authentic assessment, with a concluding Q&A session that brings our audience into the conversation.
Discussion focus areas:
- Identifying the main educator challenges in the design of authentic assessment
- How student perceptions of assessment are being utilised to inform its design
- The extent to which technology is involved in guiding the assessment strategy
- The key elements that make for a successful delivery of authentic assessment
- Measuring the success of assessment design and the role of a student feedback loop
Who should attend
Anyone working in the Higher Education sector who wants to learn more about delivering authentic assessments and gain insights from relevant industry professionals.
How to join
To join this special panel discussion, you must register for the THE LIVE ANZ event on their website. It should only take a few moments, so please click the link below. Once you’re signed up, you will receive an email with more details of how to join on the day.
We look forward to seeing you there!