By building a culture of academic integrity, educators can maximise learning opportunities and help students become citizens of integrity. Investing in learning content that teaches original thinking and deploying technology tools to help support curriculum, is the key to achieving classroom communities that uphold academic integrity.
What we’ll cover:
- Our guest presenter Dr. Michael Joseph Diño will explain:
- how educators can help students improve their original thinking skills and elevate such learning opportunities
- how technologies can help educators to build a culture of academic integrity in their classrooms
- how educators can develop original learning content using appropriate technologies (including Turnitin)
- Jack Brazel will share how Turnitin is working with institutions in the Philippines to deliver academic integrity solutions in 2021 (including Gradescope)
- A 35-minute Q&A session to give our attendees the opportunity to ask any questions they may have around the topic and the presentation itself
Who should attend:
Philippines’ education stakeholders interested in learning how to build academic integrity with a focus on higher education. Educators and administrators working in higher education will find the webinar particularly valuable.
How to join:
Simply enter your details into the registration form to secure your place. You’ll receive an email with the webinar link.