The 4th Annual Turnitin Global Innovation Awards (GIA) have arrived, showcasing the innovative ways you, our users, are implementing Turnitin tools to make a difference in your everyday teaching practice. As passionate educators, you are enhancing your students’ learning experiences daily with thoughtful, creative, and focused work, which is why we want to share your story!
Here are 5 reasons why you should get involved in this year’s Global Innovation Awards:
- It’s global. Education takes many forms the world over. Since its inception in 2015, GIA has highlighted the unique stories of over 200 educators from all corners of the world, ranging from the vast plains of Mongolia to the rugged North Island of New Zealand.
- It’s all about the changemakers. With tenacity and gusto, you are transforming students' lives and educational communities daily. The Innovation Awards focus on all of you at the front lines, celebrating the professors, teachers, librarians, researchers, and technologists who are empowering the next generation.
- It’s all about the tools of the trade. Whether you are a veteran educator, promoting academic integrity with Feedback Studio and marking science papers with Gradescope, or new to checking research submissions with iThenticate, we want to hear all about it! Turnitin products are used in myriad ways and GIA’s goal is to showcase the variety and value of these learning tools.
- It’s inspirational. Over the past four years, we have heard how Turnitin played a crucial role in individuals overcoming considerable personal, academic, cultural, or geographical challenges. These stories are all unique and hugely inspiring to others, emphasizing the tenacity and know-how of our extraordinary users.
- It’s your chance to shine. We know you work hard. You don’t often receive the kudos you deserve, which why we want to celebrate your story in meaningful ways. Past GIA winners have had exclusive opportunities to work with Turnitin at prestigious international events and conferences; other winners have hosted webinars, been featured on blog posts, and have presented their experiences and insights to the Turnitin team to help inform product development. No matter what shape your nomination takes, we want your story to be told.
This is it: your opportunity to join a growing global Turnitin community of stellar educators. So, what are you waiting for? Share your Turnitin story with us and submit a nomination for the Global Innovation Awards today.