Win $100 SpaFinder or $50 Starbucks Gift Cards with Revision Assistant
Treat yourself to the spa or a few pumpkin spice lattes on us! We’re giving away a $100 SpaFinder gift card (1 winner) and a $50 Starbucks gift card (2 winners). When your students submit essays to at least one of the four Revision Assistant Expansion Pack prompts below, you’ll be entered into a random drawing for the gift cards.
Participating Expansion Pack Prompts:
- Alternative Energy Sources, Grades 6-8
- The Giver, Grades 6-8
- The Great Gatsby and the American Dream, Grades 9-12
- Romeo and Juliet: Where Lies the Blame?, Grades 9-12
To qualify, essays must be submitted between November 28, 2017 and January 31, 2018. Need some inspiration for how to use Expansion Pack assignments in your classroom? Look no further!
Treat Yourself Contest Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must have students submit essays between 12:00am Eastern Time November 28, 2017 and 11:59pm Pacific Time January 31, 2018 in order to qualify.
- Essays must be submitted by students through Revision Assistant.
- Winners will be notified via email by February 17, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the total number of participants. Turnitin will have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these terms and conditions by Winner will result in Winner’s disqualification as a winner of the campaign, and all privileges will be immediately terminated.
- All drawings will be made on a strictly random basis.
- By having students submit their essays, participants agree to release sponsors, contest promoter and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries from liability of any kind or nature for any loss, claims, damages, or injuries of any kind associated with acceptance, possession, participation in, or use of any prizes.
- By having students submit their essays, participants agree that they are not violating any school, district, or employer policies about receiving gifts from third party vendors.
- Turnitin reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this contest; violates the terms and conditions; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Sponsor: Turnitin, 2101 Webster St., Suite 1800, Oakland, California 94612